Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Easter 2012

Easter weekend started with the SL 10 miler.  This was the first race I have run since I inured my back las August.  I finished in under a 9 mm and felt really great!  Lost a toe nail but my back felt great!  I also made a new friend, Polly.  We ran together the whole time and enjoyed great conversation.  It was a really great race.

Add caption
Polly and I coming in to the finish
Before the race

Saturday night we had a neighborhood "Glow-in-the-dark" easter egg hunt.  It was great fun!  My mom came out to join the fun, Scott and Jami brought Rylee and Luke and Monnica came with the girls.  






Then Sunday was full of family fun.  It was a busy day but really fun.  Especially since it was such a beautiful day outside!  Sunday morning I put together a scavenger hunt for the boys and it was a lot of fun!  They took turns reading the clues and ultimately ended up in the back of Brad's truck to find their baskets.
















      
Then it was off to Brad and Monnica's for a BBQ before we went to Grandpa and Grandma Holdaway's for the annual Easter egg hunt and dinner.














The night ended with Carson losing TWo of his teeth.  He has been saving up for a couple months for a Spy Gear Laser Trip wire and still needed $4.00.  He was so excited when he lost his teeth because once he gets tooth-fairy money, he'll have enough money to buy his Laser :)   





No comments:

Post a Comment